Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MTV India Roadies 9; Hyderabad Auditions

So, the day's finally here.

10:30 and the place was already full, buzzing with wannabes...  Gayatri from MTV India handed over my ID card and showed me the way to the auditorium.
It was packed already and apparently, that isn't even a tenth of what the actual crowd is supposed to be like.
Met Vidyabhushan who was a part of the auditions at Roadies 8.0.
He's been to all the 5 cities already and now in Hyd!
Bhavisha Choudhary, Pritam, Ahmed were a few to name who've been to multiple audition centres already.

Telugu songs. People from all parts of the country in even numbers. Doesn't quite seem like the 'typical' Hyderabadi crowd. The 'maki-kirkiri, aisich, hou re' words didn't strike my ears.

Well, I didn't have to wait long! Enter the GD room and a guy says 'aisich rehta'!! Now, that's a Hyderabadi alright!
A lot of chaos in one GD session and absolute silence in another one.

Stay tuned to know more. I'll try and keep blogging LIVE!!

Oh, someone's dancing now. Gotta go :P

Good luck, wannabe roadies!!

bad men still not here

~~
Peace
RoHiT

5 comments:

Khushboo R. Gandhi said...

loll :p cant wait 2 read ur experience in detail :p

wt is maki-kirkiri :S?

Unknown said...

http://manhardeepsingh.blogspot.com/2011/10/roadies-experience.html
A blog on Roadies auditions hyderabad..!!

Rinaya said...

Sounds like someone's having a lot of fun.. hey we want pictures too!

rohit Iyer said...

@ Devilzangel-- Posted :)
Maki kirkiri is an equivalent to 'what the hell' in Hyderbadi Hindi...

@ Manhardeep-- Nice blog you've got there!

@ Rin-- Yeah that day was fun! Pictures are up on the latest post :)

Anonymous said...

This is a groovy little expose I certainly appreciated it

As a final point , give permission me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I am confident you have become aware this by now,), English is not my mother language thus I am using Google Translate to form out how to jot down what I really have in mind to tell.