Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Silence....

... is something which most people dread.
... can drive weird thoughts into people
... can be the one source of uneasiness.

... probably is as good as solitary confinement
... could also mean a lot of other things.


But you, you must take my silence differently. Times can be difficult. But my silence will always stand by you. To give you a sense of security. Hopefully a reason of additional happiness.

Something that can nurture you. Breathe in the air filled with my silence and live an oxygenated life. See through my silence, the beauty this world has to offer in the living and the non-living.
In brightness and in darkness. In happiness and in sorrow, this silence will stand by to listen to everything and to approve everything correct.

My physiological absence does not mean I am psychologically absent. I am there. Always there to transform into a sword when you are weak and a shield when you are strong. I am to complement. 
You should consciously forget I am around. You should forget I ever existed. But in your subconscious you should trust in this shield. You must wield this sword.

You will prosper. You will grow. You will flower. You will find happiness for real. You will sway to the breeze and you will dance in the rain. Free from all the dirt. Full of everything good.

You are the Fragrance, the best ever. Believe in that and let go of the sniff sniff. Instead, catch hold of your fragrance by doing a whiff whiff..


Nature to its inhabitants. The love visibly absent but undeniably present forever!


--
rohit

No comments: