After much filtering, I decided to post just the top 25 facts that most people don’t know about me :D. Chance upon these facts, for they’ll only be available on the blog-o-sphere for the next 12 days :D.
When I initially started my blog, I sort of framed a few guidelines and one of them was “ I should never reveal too much personal information on this public forum”. But What the Hell!! I’ve been revealing a bit of me in every post, only wasn’t too evident.
So here it goes..
1. My lungs never run out of air when I whistle. I can go on and on for an entire season! :D
2. Many people think I’m a really fast runner, may be cos I am an adventure freak and play a lot of outdoor games, and actually play them well. But the fact is I totally suck at running. I keep having these nightmares about me tripping myself and chipping a couple of teeth while running a race.
Psst—A little secret. If you ever find me running, shift focus from my stunning face to my legs. I land my legs a little too away from each other so I won’t trip, so much that it almost looks like I’m crossing a street filled with puddles of rainwater. Hop to your left, now the right, left again! :P
3. I can spend an entire month locked up in a room, with absolutely no contact with the outside world, as long as I have a PC/laptop with a couple of nice strategy/action games and a broadband connection :D
4. I HATE talking on the phone. I hate talking, in general. I run out of words pretty fast and most times I’m like “haha, yeah, hmmm, right, really?, no way!, ok, ya, wow-great-ttyl-bye!”.
5. I can’t keep my hands off puppies and dogs even if they’re like really grrrrrrrr kinds. I just have to touch and play with them- a dog bite’s not a bad bargain :D. It’s pretty much a similar case with most animals. Dogs have a special place though :-)
6. I can jump off the balcony of the first floor or 20 feet, whichever is smaller- with no second thoughts about getting hurt :P. I’ve done it over a couple of times too.
7. My stomach turns into a black-hole and knows no limits when I know I am paying the bill. Strange but true! :D
8. I hate celebrating my birthday, though I smile at surprise cakes and calls( I fake them!). I love celebrating my day, every other day!
9. I am a horrible dancer. When the BLUE PRINT was being prepared before I was put into existence, I was equipped with two left legs pointing backwards. Anyone who watches me dance, becomes an instant fan of my comedy show! Fact hain jee .. fact hain!
10. I can listen to “Dil ko tumse pyaar hua”, “Hotel California” and “Sach Keh Raha hain Deewana” on loop for an entire year and I will still love them!
11. I talk a lot when I go out with people I’ve known for a while. They think I’m funny and practical but I wish I really was! Does this fact contradict fact# 4?? No it doesn’t :-).
12. I don’t lie. I play a lot of pranks but the bluffing part normally is taken care by someone else or I reveal it super soon if I bluff. I know! Before you call me a good boy, replace ‘boy’ with ‘alien’ :-)!!
13. I am not completing my bachelors for the sheer reason that I hate mathematics and I hate the system which only offers good jobs to bachelors. I beat that system once and I will again. The bachelors degree is just a piece of paper. If I ever start an organization of my own, I’d even hire guys who haven’t completed their schooling, as long as they have the passion to work and the willingness to learn. I hate companies which adhere to their guidelines and policies of hiring only bachelors.
14. I don’t give alms to beggars who have perfectly functioning legs, hands and eyes. If I feel they can work, I’d never give it.
15. I have a soft-spot for the old in old-age homes and orphans, both who are victims of life’s dirty games.
16. I have protruding teeth on my upper jaw. I used to hate myself as a kid for that. Now, it’s a part of my signature smile and I love the fact that I can bite into anything. As long as it’s healthy and glittering! I’m starting to sound like an elderly person huh? You and me aren’t getting any younger! :D
17. I’m the local secret bank and agony uncle to everyone that knows me well. For some strangely odd good reason, I won’t disclose others’ secrets/problems.
18. I was once given the title “mobile dictionary” by C.S.Ramya when at school. I was quite a dictionary back then. I’m not satisfied with my English now.
19. I share my problems and secrets with nature whenever I go on trips. Not many would have noticed me talking to myself when on adventure trips!
20. I don’t forgive. I do make an attempt at forgetting, not before trying to mend the situation a couple of times. Post that, it’s move on!
21. I can't buy gifts. I can never choose one. I'd rather take that person and let him/her choose what he/she wants. For some, choosing gifts comes naturally. It doesn't to me :P
22. I can abuse really well. Perfect in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Punjabi. I can also manage a few in French and Portuguese. Like the popular line goes “learn abusing before you learn the local language. You’ll know if someone’s angry at ya !!” :D
23. I’m more susceptible to paranormal activity. I have experienced the supernatural a couple of times, which is a hugeeeeeeee number :P.
24. I have done a couple of dirty things in my life. The one that tops the list is me sneaking up on someone’s email and reading that person’s conversations. I only did it once. One I’ll regret forever. Never give me your passwords! :D
25. I can’t keep friends. I’m too perfect to have any for a long time. This, also is a fact! And I’m tired of making anymore friends. I can count the number of people who have remained friends for over 5 years, with half the fingers of one hand!
Okay! I’m tired now. That was a LOT of intricate blah blah...Dinner time. Bye.
~~Day 10 of my blog-a-day for 22 days marathon. Memoirs of a Drunken Junkie shuts down on the 22nd of April :-)